Vacancy New York Media Group
The New York Media Group websites are a platform for people who are looking for reliable and honest information in their native language about (visiting) New York. The primary focus of these sites is on the first and second time visitors who can plan their entire trip with the information and tips available. Our customers are excited to plan their trip with us and it makes our day being able to exceed their expectations with our personal approach to customer service. It all started with NewYork.nl but has since expanded into 16 different countries including i.a. NewYorkCity.fr and NuevaYork.com. It’s a very exciting time to join us, the sky’s the limit at New York Media Group!
Junior Country Manager Spanish speaking countries 26-32 hours, as part of Team SP
What you’ll be doing exactly:
- Maintaining the Spanish websites www.NuevaYork.es and www.NuevaYork.com
- Managing the help-desk via email, Facebook and WhatsApp;
- Translating pre-existing content from English;
- Keeping the content up to date;
- Creating (statistic) reports;
- Assisting the Marketing team with Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns and other marketing activities;
- Creating the newsletter.
Where you’ll be doing that:
In our cosy office, located in the centre of Amsterdam.
What you need to have:
- (Dutch) HBO diploma or equivalent;
- Spanish as a native language;
- Good command of English or Dutch;
- A love for New York;
- Experienced in web editing / writing online;
- Analytical mindset;
- Service-oriented but commercially driven;
- Good general computer skills;
- Accurate, fast and able to work independently;
- Basic knowledge of HTML or a willingness to learn;
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or a willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Room to grow with an expanding organisation;
- A starting salary of €1600 – €2400 gross based on a 40 hour work week, depending on age and education;
- A lot of attention for personal growth;
- A diverse, international team;
- A chance to work with the greatest city in the world.
The position is available with an immediate start date
Does this appeal to you? Email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t send a motivation letter, your application will not be honoured.
Only applications that meet the requirements are considered. Further inquiry into this vacancy is not appreciated.